Wednesday 10 March 2010

Library Day in the Life (R4)

Grrr! Am well cheesed off!

Have just realised I'd forgotten all about round 4 of Library Day in the Life. I was hoping to take part in it this time round - I guess I'll have to keep my peepers peeled for round 5 instead! I'm thinking it might be July 2010?????

On other matters, it is a sad day today. We lost a fish in the library's tropical tank. Nothing overly unusual about that, except this fish had no eyeballs. Slightly disturbing and a tad gross. RIP Molly Number Two, you will long be remembered.

3 comments:

  1. Freddy Fishmonger10 March 2010 at 19:16

    What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsssh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when can we go to polonia again

    ReplyDelete
  3. peter peter pumpkin eater10 March 2010 at 20:40

    what number would a book on king prawn curry be under?

    ReplyDelete