Monday 11 July 2011

Library Day in the Life (R7)

Today I registered to take part in Round 7 of Library Day in the Life. Finally!!!!

Library Day in the Life is a project where participants share their working days via blog posts, photos and Twitter updates. What a fab way of learning how other libraries operate on a daily basis! Have had my eye on this for the past 2 years or so but never got round to joining in. (I blogged about missing Rounds 4 and 5 here and here.) It runs twice a year, but January I'd be too preoccupied and every July I'd be unable to participate because the school library I worked in would be closed. If any of you regularly dip into BtB, you'll probably know I now work in a college library, which will be open during Round 7, so I can finally take part! Yipeeee!

My details are #38 in the Library Day in the Life participant list.

No comments:

Post a Comment